Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We are down to 6 days before we leave for Haiti.  I keep telling people I am very excited, but also scared.  I'm scared of the disappointment, frustration, and helplessness that will build up in my heart, my core when I can't help all I see that are in need.  I will listen to one of our faithful leaders who told me "Help the person in front of you." and know this will be God's Grace.  While there will be sadness in my heart there will also be happiness and fulfillment in knowing that my hands have done God's work and that I have seen life through the eyes of God. 



You always stand beside me. You provide me with a future full of your love, blessings, and guidance. I know that, no matter how bad things get, you will always be by my side. I know I may not see you. I know I may not feel you, but I thank You for giving us Your Word that tells us you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment