Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Great Week in Haiti

This week has been so amazing! I love it here. Today was one of my favorite days. We went to church at grace village this morning. Best service ever!!! You could feel the energy in the room. It was unlike any other service I've ever been to. The kids there were really nice as well. After the service we went shopping! It was one of the funnest things all week. I got some great deals. I got a painting for my room. I got a small wooden box. I also got asorted gifts for the family. I loved barganing for the things I wanted. We went up on top of the mountian for  the market. The view was astounding! I could see almost all of Haiti from there. Tomarow we come home. I'm excited, but im also sad to leave. Haiti,while devistating, is beautiful.
                                                 love always,
                                                                  Isaac
P.S.: I really want to come back in January. ( hint hint)

1 comment:

  1. Isaac,
    You have truly shown how mature you are. You have such a kind soul and I know that great things are in store for you! Thank you for your thoughtful words of the day and the thoughts that you really put behind them. I can not wait to see what God has in store for you!
    Love always,
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete