Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A VISIT TO THE CHILDREN

This morning was the visit to the Hospital for sick and dying children.  I wasn't sure what I should expect going there.....but I do know what I saw was not what I expected.  I guess I was expecting a lot of chaos but that I did not see.  It seemed to me that Jesus was there watching over the children.  It was a very moving  experience.

Heavely Father,we ask that you wrap your healing loving arms around these children who are battling disease and sickness.  Provide them with strength to get through and become healthy again to return to their families.  Lord please place your hands on each and every one of them and provide your healing love and strength to them at this time.  We pray this all in Jesus name, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment