Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stepping out of the boat

As I sit here looking at my bags all packed ready to leave for Haiti in less then 2 days, I wonder how I will feel when I get there? Will I be as overwhelmed & scared as I feel right now? Will I want to hop on the next flight back home? How will I deal with being away from my family for a whole week & being in a strange place? I keep praying & asking God to help me & give me strength to do what he wants me to do. I know he will, I have faith & I know I can do all things through Christ.

I am thankful for the wonderful team I will be going with. I am thankful for all the love & support I have received from my family & friends. It was amazing to see all the donations given to our team to bring to help the people of Haiti., It will be a wonderful eye opening experience & I will have to get out of "my boat" & "my comfort zone" I know this is where God wants me to be. I will trust in him & listen to my heart & keep an open mind.

God Bless you all & keep our team in your prayers.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment