Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Today is Tuesday July 31st - on Monday August 13th I will step off a plane and take in my first breath of Haiti.  I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to take this trip and I am very excited to see what God has in store for me, for each of us individually, and for us as a team.  I feel somewhat nervous and know I will be overwhelmed with emotions, but I know that God will guide me through this journey and I believe I will learn more, give more, and receive more than I have in the 47 years that have already passed before me.  I look forward to sharing with you all the wisdom that will be passed on through our Lord, and through the beautiful people of Haiti.

Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment