Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Love & Happiness


It has been 2 days since I stepped off the plane & I can't believe the love I feel for the people I was so blessed to meet. I went to Haiti to help anyway I could, hoping to bring some smiles & happiness to the people. I am truly amazed that I received much more happiness & love then I could ever give them.
I can't believe how much joy I get by just telling someone all the things we did & sharing the photos. I feel I have changed so much in just a week, I did things I never thought I would do. I keep singing God is so good.. We must have sang that song 50 times during the week. Now I just can't get it out of my head, which is a good thing.

Thanks be to God for sending us all on that wonderful Journey & allowing our hearts to be open & get filled up with love & joy from all the beautiful people we were in contact with.

God Bless all the people in Haiti.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Woman of God,Kathy , Holy and Precious Greetings to you in Jesus Our Lord.

    I have Just read your Writings and about your Ministries for The poor and Oppressed, Really They are Wonderful and Pleasing To God.

    Dear Woman of God, I am a Pastor from India. If it is God's will and if it is your will, Please Pray for Our Ministries and for the Perishing Millions in Our Country.

    Dear Woman of God, If you have any directions form God , please send an E.mail to me so that I can tell you about Our Ministries.

    Dear Woman of God, I and we Pray to God that HE may Bless you Richly.

    In Christ Alone

    ReplyDelete